As you know, keeping an index of all your work is extremely good practice from a revision perspective. This keeps the vital CSP information fresh in your mind and also highlights if you've missed anything through absence or trips.
TV index: Capital & Deutschland 83
Your TV index should include the following:
1) Introduction to TV Drama
2) Capital: Case study
3) Capital: Representations scene analysis notes
4) Capital: Representation essay question
5) Capital: Marxism and Hegemony
6) Capital: Applying Marxism
7) Deutschland 83: Case study
8) Deutschland 83: Close-textual analysis notes
9) Deutschland 83: Postmodernism
10) TV: The rise of foreign-language TV dramas
11) TV: The impact of new/digital media on television
For your index, it needs to link to YOUR corresponding blogpost so you can access your work and revision notes quickly and easily. This also means you if you have missed anything you can now catch up with the work/notes and won't underperform in future assessments/exams due to gaps in your knowledge.
You will have an assessment on both TV and the Film Industry (Chicken) on Friday 27 April. Make sure you revise all of your work from those two units and also look over the key terminology in the Film and TV Language unit from the Autumn term.