Thursday, January 18, 2007

12C or 12D?

Thanks to the (unnamed) student who emailed me pointing out that there has been some confusion about which Year 12 class you belong to and so you've been unsure what to do in my absence. For the record (although you should all know this)...
  • 12C is the class with Kabir, Jagjeet and Naziya first on the register (and have me Tue, Thur & Fri);
  • 12D is the class with Anamul, Rohini and Manveer first on the register (and have me Mon & Wed).
Please work out which class you're in and do the work set for you.

It doesn't really matter either way now though. Just remember that you have to complete all the following tasks by your next lesson, next week (either Monday for 12D, or Tuesday for 12C)...

Good news for 12C - you can work from home if you wish on Friday (19/01) and you do not have to attend my lessons to register. But please remember, all of you, that if this work is NOT completed by next week you will NOT be allowed to go out filming your Practical Production, and you will almost certainly get a bad grade in your interim reports which I'm doing as soon as I get back.

Good luck - let's see if you can prove you're capable of working independently!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xx The lavish life xx - http://xxthelavishlifexx.blogspot.com/index.html

sir sorry this is our link lol
dips
12y